How best to enjoy your Goose Creek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Although you can cook with it, the full flavour is utilised on fresh servings. Here are a few ideas to get your thoughts going on what you can use our Extra Virgin Olive Oil for.
- Serve as a dipping oil for a selection of breads
- Add a few drops of balsamic vinegar to the oil for dipping
- Dip bread in oil and then side dish of dukkha (chopped spiced nuts etc.)
- Mix oil into other dip recipies
- Drizzle onto crusty french bread rubbed with garlic and add fresh ripe tomatoes, salt & pepper
- an easy and healthy summer lunch for one or many!
- Drizzle over your favourite fresh salads
- Green beans, lettuce, tomato, basil and buffalo mozzarela
- Warm roast vegetable salad
Vegies and Meats
- Drizzle a little over cooked fish, calamari, prawns etc
- Warm or hot pasta salads (chicken, tuna, ham)
- Add to mashed potatoes instead of butter
- Boiled new potatoes strained and drizzled with olive oil then salt and pepper